Join our special events!
8-11 June 2004.
The focus is on World Environment Day.
The Pretoria National Botanical Garden is offering a special Environmental Week programme for Gr. 4's.
(Booking essential. R10.00 / learner.
Tel (012) 8043 200 x302)
16 November 2004.
Awards Ceremony for schools involved with the Indigenous Greening Programme.
- Please book at least a month in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Outings can be arranged Monday - Friday between 09:00 and 12:00.
- A guided visit costs R10.00 per learner. Teachers assisting have free entrance. (1 Teacher for 20 learners)
- A 50% deposit is due to secure your booking for a guided visit.
- We can accommodate a maximum of 120 learners. Larger groups should be split up and brought on different days.
- Please bring your own refreshments as there is no kiosk.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Should you prefer to conduct you own outing, the cost is R5.00 per learner and R10.00 per adult.
Bookings for teacher workshops should be made well in advance to allow for thorough planning and preparation.
Resource Centre facilities
The Hall accommodates up to 150 people seated. It is suitable for events such as conferences, meetings, workshops, seminars and exhibitions. Catering can be arranged.
Teachers and learners could visit the Resource Centre for references, ideas and information on environmental matters. Ideal for projects and school portfolio work.
|School programme enquiries
Postal address: Pretoria National Botanical Garden,
Private Bag X101, Pretoria, 0001.
Tel: (012) 804 3200
Fax: (012) 804 3149